National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) will close the registration window for the National Eligibility and Entrance Test Super Speciality (NEET SS) on 16 August 2023. Interested students can apply by visiting the official website at natboard.edu.in and secure admission for DM and MCh courses offered by government and private institutions across India.
The exam will be conducted on 9 and 10 September with results being announced by 30 September 2023. NEET SS 2023 will consist of 150 questions that applicants must attempt within 2.5 hours.
The paper will assess students’ knowledge related to the General component of the primary feeder board specialty subject and all sub-specialty/components/systems of the primary feeder board specialty domains.
Applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the NEET SS application form 2023:
- Visit the National Board of Examination website at nbe.edu.in.
- Look for the ‘NEET SS registration 2023’ option available on the homepage.
- Provide personal details like name, age, email address, etc.
- Carefully enter the login credentials to access the application form.
- Provide all other necessary information like professional, academic, and personal details and attach supporting documents.
- Proceed and pay the INR 4250 application fee and download a copy for further reference.
Students are required to provide two pictures (not more than 3 months old) of themselves while filling NEET SS application form. A real-time picture must also be uploaded by using the in-built camera of the system used for registration.
To qualify for the exam applicants must meet the minimum cut-off percentile which is 50% for NEET SS 2023.
Note: Students must attempt the paper carefully as 25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. There is no negative marking for unattempted questions.