Xavier School of Management (XLRI) has initiated the registration process for MBA/PGDM courses with the help of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2024 which is a national-level management entrance exam. The examination is computer-based with a duration of 210 minutes and provides admission to several MBA colleges such as XIMB, IMI, TAPMI, etc.
XAT 2024 will be conducted on 7 January 2024, students can apply for MBA/PGDM courses by visiting the official website at https://xatonline.in/ and providing all the details to finalize the application process. The admission to XLRI Jamshedpur, XLRI Delhi, IMT, MICA, Great Lakes, and GIM Goa is based on marks obtained in this examination.
Follow the steps mentioned below for XAT Registration 2024:
- Visit the official website at https://xatonline.in/
- Registration link is available on the homepage, click on it.
- Students appearing for the first time have to register for initiating the application process.
- Students who have already appeared can log in by providing credentials.
- Provide all the required details carefully in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download a copy for future reference.
XLRI notified that “Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the final submit button,”.