The answer key for University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) will be soon released by National Testing Agency (NTA). The answer key is expected to be released around 30th June, applicants can visit NTA’s official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in for the latest information.
Once the answer key is released by NTA, applicants will have 2-3 days for going through the answer key and question paper, further, they have the option to raise an objection for any valid errors.
NTA further stated that “ NTA will display the question paper and attempted recorded by the candidates on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in prior to the declaration of the result. The Question paper attempted and recorded responses are likely to be displayed for two to three days,”.
Students can access the UGC NET 2023 answer key by following the steps given below:
- Students have to open the official website of UGC NET (ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
- Click on “UGC NET Answer Key” available on the homepage.
- Carefully enter your log in information.
- UGC NET answer key will pop up on your screen.
- In case of any valid error, raise an objection then press ‘submit’.
- If no errors are found students can download the answer key for safekeeping.