It is anticipated that the answer keys for the June 2023 UGC NET, also known as the University Grants Commission National Entrance Test, would be made available today, on July 6th, by the National Testing Agency.
According to a tweet sent by the Chairman of the UGC, Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, “NTA plans to start the answer key challenge on the 5th or 6th of July and aims to announce the final results in the second week of August.”
It will be hosted on the official website, which can be found at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The first phase of the exam was conducted from the 13th to the 17th of June, and the second phase was conducted from June 19th to the 22nd.
The NTA will initially publish the preliminary answer keys for the UGC NET exam that will be held in June 2023. This will be followed by a call for applicant objections. After the input of the applicants has been analyzed and the window has closed, the definitive key will be generated.
Steps to raise objections for the UGC NET in June 2023?
- To visit the official website for the UGC NET, type ugcnet.nta.nic.in into your computer browser.
- Select the link for the UGC NET Answer Key 2023 challenge on the homepage of the website.
- After entering your login credentials, be sure you click the “Submit” button.
- Your answer key will be shown on the screen at some point.
- Browse through the replies and pick out the one that you want to take issue with.
- Include the appropriate answer, and ensure that the application fees have been submitted.
- When you are done, click the “Submit” button.