An extension of the deadline for submitting applications to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2023 has been announced by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee. Candidates have now been given till June 10 to complete their registration. Visit ojee.nic.in, the official website of the organization, in order to submit your registration for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
The chairman of the OJEE has said that the date of the entrance examination would be prolonged until June 10th. OJEE 2023 is an exam that will be given for admission to a variety of degrees, including B.Tech, LE-Tech (Diploma), MBA, MCA, and B.Pharm. The preliminary examination for OJEE 2023 took place from May 8 to May 12. This supplemental round of OJEE counseling was planned to take place after the first round in order to fill any empty seats that were left behind. The entrance examination (also known as CBT) will be given in a computer-based format for each course.
The course outline for the JEE Main 2023 examination is identical to that of the B.Tech. program. Those applicants who have already taken and passed the JEE Main 2023 examination (for B.Tech) or the OJEE 2023 examination (for other courses) and got rankings are not required to appear for the second round/Special OJEE. According to the official release, the second and special rounds of the OJEE entrance examination will be used to fill any seats that remain after the first round of counseling has been completed.
OJEE 2023 Registration Procedures:
- Applicants should start by going to ojee.nic.in, the official OJEE website.
- They must click on the “2nd/Special OJEE Registration” link that is located on the portal.
- They will then be sent to a different page where they must finish the registration procedure in order to create login credentials.
- After checking in, applicants should complete the application by listing their educational background, contact information, and preferred testing location.
- They must complete the form, upload the necessary documents, and pay the registration fee.