Telangana University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Teerthanker Mahaveer University runs a management course of two years named MBA. Hospital management, IB, marketing, supply chain &logistics, HR, and finance, are the fields in which TMU provides MBA education. The MBA admissions are based on admission exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT and the interview.
From February 2022, TMU will begin the application process for its MBA courses.
Telangana University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Telangana University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC-B|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Dichpally, Nizamabad, Telangana 503322|
|University official Website||http://www.telanganauniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Teerthanker Mahaveer University MBA?
The MBA is a masters level course that is designed to increase the number of business professionals at the national and global levels. Such experts can serve to provide a rise in the overall economy of a nation.
At least general candidates must have a 50% score while the candidates from the reserved class must have a 45% score in the previous qualifying examination.
A minimum admission eligibility criteria is an equivalence certificate that can be obtained from the AIU.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University MBA Application Forms
Applications are available for the ease of students on the online web portal and also in the office of the TMU registrar. Students can pay INR 600 application fee and get the form.
How to apply online
- Click on the provided link to visit the TMU site https://www.tmu.ac.in Create a new email account by signing up so that you can register yourself as a new student.
- Login to the created email account and then check your inbox for the application link.
- With the link start providing details in the form as per the given guidelines.
- Upload the paperwork mentioned in the instructions.
- Get a copy of your filled application to be used in future.
Telangana University MBA Admission Process
- TUCET common entrance test will be organized by the University.
- Applicants must have to clear the entrance test.
- Students who score valid will be eligible for admission.
- Applicants are also required to register themselves on the official website.
- Selected students will be required to submit the documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scorecard.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.