Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University is among the leading universities of the state that offers a two year MBA program. Here the MBA courses are carried out in the streams of Hospital and Health System Management.
In the month of January 2022, the University will distribute application forms.
Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||69, Anna Salai, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032|
|University Official Website||https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/|
What is a Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University MBA?
MBA courses in the real world can provide you with many chances. Beginning the MBA studies can gain additional connectivity and business spirit for future entrepreneurial activities. Students also gain experience through internships by working in some affiliated organizations.
The qualification required for admission to MBA is graduation in any relevant area of study with securing a minimum level of 50 per cent score.
Foreign nationals can apply for MBA at this university with submission of the equivalence certificate.
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University MBA Application Forms
The application fee is INR 1400 for the Indian students, while for the foreign candidates the application fee is INR 10000.
How to apply online
- Go to the online webpage https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in
- Just on the main page, at the end of the screen, click the Apply Here icon.
- Fill out the application form with all of your pertinent details, including your name, age, date of birth, phone number, email address, certification, and so on.
- After completing the application form, submit it.
- Make a payment online using Net banking, a bank card, or direct debit.
- Upon creating a strong payout via the online banking system, copy the request form for reference purposes.
Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University MBA Admission Process
- University issue application form and prospectus on the official website.
- University also conducts MGREEE entrance test.
- Students have to appear in the test and clear it.
- Students can also appear in NATA/NEET.
- The Selected students will be applicable for counseling.
- Seletion will be done on the basis of entrance scores and counseling.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.