Swami Vivekanand Subharti University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Swami Vivekanand Subharti or SVB University provides you with MBA courses in many streams. In each of the streams, the duration of this program is 02 years. SVBU offers MBA in streams such as General, L&SCM, Banking & Finance, Plant & Machinery Valuation, Retail Management, Fashion Design, Real Estate Evaluation, etc.
The last date to apply for the SVS MBA course is 30th September 2021.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master Of Business Administration|
|University Name||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University|
|Approved By||NCTE, DCI, PCI, INC, MCI, IAP, BCI, AICTE, NAAC, UGC, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005|
|University official Website||http://www.subharti.org/index.php|
What is a Swami Vivekanand Subharti University MBA?
SVB University through its MBA program, helps students learn the abilities required in managing the workplace and different tasks. Those seeking to make a career change may find that an MBA will assist them to take on the task with new perspectives.
How to take Swami Vivekanand Subharti University MBA Admission?
These admissions are both on merit along with the entrance exam score. Students will have to clear the common management exams. Some well-known MBA exams that are conducted nationwide are CAT, MAT, XAT, and GMAT. It is applicable for all students to clear these exams and then appear in the Group Discussion and Interview round being conducted at the university.
For Indian Students
Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent qualification with minimum aggregate marks of 45% makes you eligible for admission.
For NRI/Foreign Students
A bachelor’s degree with an average of 50% marks is the eligibility criteria for these students, they will also have to qualify for the admission test.
Swami VivekanandSubharti University MBA Application Form
The SVB University provides ease for students to apply in an online and offline manner. A cost of INR 1500 will be paid during the application procedure, right before the form is submitted.
How to apply online
- Register yourself first on the main online site of SVBU.
- The link to open the site is https://subharti.orgProvide all info register, after this, you will get a link to the form.
- Through this link fill the form and provide everything that is required.
- Prior to submission fee payment is necessary.
- At the end submit the form and take its print.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University MBA Admission Process
- MBA Admission will be based on the entrance test.
- Students can appear in any national or state entrance test.
- Minimum 45% marks in graduation are required.
- University selects the candidates on the basis of GD & PI rounds.
- Selection will be based on the overall scores obtained in the entrance test and GD & PI round.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN Card.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.