SVYASA MBA Admission 2022 Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana|
|Approved By||MHRD, UGC|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Anekal Bengaluru 560105|
|Application Form Online Date||May 2021|
|University official Website||http://svyasa.edu.in/|
SVYASA MBA Admission Process
- Go to the university website.
- Click on the admission portal.
- Fill the admission form and pay the processing fee.
- University called for a Personal interview.
- Selected Candidates will receive an offer letter.
Required Documents for Admission
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.