Sunrise University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Sunrise University provides an MBA program that is a two-year-long course. This professional degree can be pursued in many fields. Some areas of interest are banking & insurance, infrastructure management, logistics & Retail Management, Tour, Travel, & Hospitality Management, and soon.
Sunrise University is going to soon start the MBA application process in May/June 2022.
Sunrise University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 60000/|
|University Name||Sunrise University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Alwar – 301001 (Rajasthan)|
|University official Website||http://www.sunriseuniversity.in/|
What is a Sunrise University MBA?
Getting an MBA can be advantageous at all phases of a person’s professional life if they are passionate about business. After completion of the course, MBAs give students a competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive today’s market. Within each area of business, such graduates can earn high salaries.
A minimum level of 40 per cent or equivalence CGPA in graduation degree studied in any discipline is the eligibility criteria for Indian students.
A certificate of equivalence provided by the Association of Indian Universities is the eligibility criteria for NRI students.
Sunrise University MBA Application Forms
It is easy to get the MBA application forms in an offline manner from the university or in an online manner from the webpage, both will require a fee of INR 1000.
How to apply online
- The online application process is managed online at the site http://www.sunriseuniversity.in/ In this system students will first register to get an email account and will provide the details in the form.
- Pay the registration fee via online mode and provide its details in the form.
- At the end print out a copy of the application. Submit to complete the process.
Sunrise University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates require to appear in the entrance test.
- Click on the admission portal and register yourself.
- Fill the application form and pay the processing fee.
- Graduation eligibility is a must for admission.
- University gives the offer letter to the selected candidates.
Required Documents for Admission
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.