St. Peter’s University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Saint Peter’s University’s Master of Business Administration program cultivates the intricate, interconnected expertise that businesses require to keep pace in the increasingly challenging corporate world. This course at STPU has a time period of two years that divides into four academic semesters.
St. Peters University is going to announce the MBA applications very soon on the website and in offline mode.
St. Peter’s University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 68,000/|
|University Name||St. Peter’s Institute of Higher Education and Research|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE, NAAC|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Tonakela Camp Road, Sankar Nagar, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600054|
|University official Website||http://spiher.ac.in/|
What is a St. Peter’s University MBA?
At St. Peter’s University, students can select programs such as General MBA or the MBA in Data Analytics. Candidates would graduate from the Business Administration program with a solid understanding of the basics of business administration. Many other advantages are concerned with this degree that is realized when students work in this industry.
The requirement that a student will fulfil to obtain admission is holding at least 50% marks in graduation.
It is recommended to the students having a foreign UG degree, should apply to obtain the equivalence certificate.
St. Peter’s University MBA Application Forms
The applicants have the facility to obtain their application for MBA in online and offline methods. It will charge them an application fee of INR 700 for the MBA program.
How to apply online
- Willing candidates can apply on the webpage at http://spiher.ac.in/Students provide their academic data and the personal info into the application form.
- After uploading the document, there will be a page to upload your fee receipt.
- On completion of filling details, the application can be printed and submitted.
St. Peter’s University MBA Admission Process
- Students must have to clear the entrance test.
- Register on the university website.
- The merit list will be declared by the university.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be applicable for admission.
- The Selected students need to submit the documents.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Test.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.