SKMU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: SKMU offers an MBA program for a span of two years. This professional degree in management is pursued by a student who is passionate to build a career in business. This two years long course is provided with a syllabus mainly focusing on management subjects.
From June 2022, MBA application forms will be provided by the university in an online or offline manner.
SKMU MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Sido Kanhu University|
|Approved By||UGC, NCTE, MHRD|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Dumka Sahebganj Rd, Dighi, Jharkhand 814101|
|University official Website||http://skmu.ac.in/|
What is an SKMU MBA?
A strong MBA framework prepares students to join the ever-changing business community, however, these bachelor’s degree skills can be used for purposes other than industry. Issue solving abilities, corporate strategy analysis of the research, and effective management translate to leadership possibility in a multitude of sectors and settings.
A candidate must obtain a UG degree in any streams like Humanities, Commerce, Science, Agriculture, Medical, or Engineering. The minimum marks required in any stream are 50 per cent.
An equivalence certificate, a bachelor’s degree with an average score, is the eligibility criteria.
SKMU MBA Application Form
The university provides online and offline systems for the submission of MBA application forms. The application cost of INR 1000 must be paid in whole by applicants.
How to apply online
- Navigate to the SKMU main webpage by tapping the link http://skmu.ac.in. A registration page will appear, students must provide the mandatory info.
- The details will be filled in academic and personal sections.
- After the complete filling and upload of documents, students can submit the form and keep its saved copy for the future.
SKMU MBA Admission Process
- SKMU conducts the entrance test for Admission.
- University also accepts national entrance tests like CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- Students also have to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form on the university website.
- University selects the students on the basis of entrance scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.