Saurashtra University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Saurashtra University provides MBA education in a variety of study areas related to management. The specializations offered for MBA at SU are Finance, Marketing, Information System, and Human Resource. Executive MBA courses are also given to the students.
The updates for the next MBA academic session will be provided on the online site.
Saurashtra University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration (Executive)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005|
|University official Website||https://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/|
What is a Saurashtra University MBA?
This university MBA program aims to create a good and sentient values-based managerial model of education basic theoretical, practice, and self-awareness. Also, it stretches the potential application of managerial theories and concepts in advanced things pertaining to the nation’s economic progress.
MBA admissions are granted to students who have qualified for a bachelor’s degree with marks of 50 per cent. Other reserved category students’ needs to have 45 per cent marks.
Submission of the equivalence certificate other than a UG degree is the basic eligibility criteria for such students.
Saurashtra University MBA Application Form
A demand draft of INR 450 will be drawn in favour of Saurashtra University to submit the application form. Candidates can make this payment in the online system as well.
How to apply online
- Please visit the online site SU via the link https://saurashtrauniversity.edu Go to the student’s menu and tap the admission.
- Afterward, you will get an online application form.
- There will be some information mandatory to be filled in the form.
- It will be mandatory to add some academic documents in the form.
- Upon complete filling of the application, it can submit with submit tab.
Saurashtra University MBA Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the University https://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/
- Click on the application form
- Fill in all the details like personal details, academic details, etc
- Select the MBA Program and pay a fee for the application.
- Eligibility will be a must for MBA Admission.
- Students can give any one of these exams CAT, XAT, GATE, ATMA.
- Preference will be given to the students who clear the competitive exams.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Saurashtra University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Principles of Management|
|2||Quantitative Techniques in Management|
|3||Economics & Environment for Business|
|4||Management Information Systems|
|5||Accounting for Managers|
|7||Case Pedagogy in Management|
|8||Contemporary Issues in Management – I|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|6||Cost and Management Accounting|
|8||Contemporary Issues in Management – II|
|2||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|3||Management of New and Small Enterprises|
|4||Summer Training Project|
|5||Elective – Major|
|6||Elective – Major|
|7||Elective – Minor|
|8||Elective – Minor|
|2||Legal Aspects of Business|
|3||Comprehensive Project Study|
|4||Elective – Major|
|5||Elective – Major – Seminar Course|
|6||Elective – Minor|