SASTRA University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Sastra University provides the education for MBA courses through its School of Management. Students can select among various management streams to complete this degree in two years. From a career perspective, this degree is the most job-oriented and gives many opportunities.
The CAT exam conductance date is 28 November 2021, similarly, the XAT registration deadline is 29 November 2021.
SASTRA University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||SASTRA University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Trichy-Tanjore Road, Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613401|
|Application Form Online Date||March 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.sastra.edu/|
What is a SASTRA University MBA?
MBA courses have many advantages that individuals get after learning from this university. Through a self-sustaining and cooperative MBA learning, teaching, and study objectives, the university hopes to develop a conscience, moral, and self-assured generation of top executives devoted to tomorrow’s mainstream business endeavours.”
The candidates need to complete the graduation in any stream and also they need to qualify for a university or national level entrance exam such as CAT/MAT/CMAT.
The Association of Indian Universities issue an equivalence certificate to the foreign candidates, this certificate is required by the university to accept the application.
SASTRA University MBA Application Form
In the online mode of submission, the application fee is INR 600 while for all students the fee deposited through a demand draft will have an amount of INR 650.
How to apply online
- Visit the Sastra University website for online applicationhttps://www.sastra.edu
- Check on the admission menu and then apply now in order to open the form.
- Once the form appears there will be sections to fill in the required details.
- Students must keep their documents in a scanned photograph format to upload in the form.
- The application can be submitted afterward uploading a fee slip.
SASTRA University MBA Admission Process
- Go to the official website of the University http://www.sastra.edu/
- Click on the application form
- Fill in all the details like personal details, academic details, etc
- Select the MBA Program and pay a fee for the application.
- Students have to clear any one of these exams CAT, XAT, GATE, ATMA.
- The Selection will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
SASTRA University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Foundations of Management & Organizational Behavior|
|3||Financial Reporting and Performance Analysis|
|4||Quantitative Techniques for Managers|
|5||Legal & Business Environment|
|6||Business Research Methods|
|7||Computer Applications for Business|
|1||Human Resource Management|
|4||Analytics for Business Decision making|
|8||Managerial Skills for Effectiveness|
|5||Project Work & Viva Voce|
For more information about elective courses click here