Sardar Patel University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Sardar Patel University or SPU is a renowned university that offers MBA courses. The university offers an MBA in management stream and various sub-streams for a duration of two years. The syllabus is arranged for theoretical subjects as well as practical training.
The date for the start of the MBA next academic session is 14 July 2022.
Sardar Patel University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Sardar Patel University|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat 388120|
|University official Website||http://www.spuvvn.edu/|
What is a Sardar Patel University MBA?
The courses’ purpose is to train global experts by revealing them to worldwide recognized conceptual and rigorous pragmatic components delivered by renowned teachers. The objective is to give learners the information, abilities, ideas, and methods they need to understand and succeed as international hospitality service suppliers.
Graduation in any discipline is necessary for MBA aspirants in order to be eligible. Furthermore, the students must have at least 50% marks in bachelor.
All and all an NRI students’ needs to meet the eligibility criteria is an equivalence certificate other than academic qualification.
Sardar Patel University MBA Application Form
Candidates can submit the online application forms with INR 100 application cost. This cost can be paid via an online banking system or using a debit/credit card to get the deposit slip.
How to apply online
- Go to the university’s official website and navigate to the admissions menu http://spubgt.ac.in
- Tap on the link for Apply Now and then fill the application form.
- Sign up first, and afterwards fill out your form with accurate information.
- When users scroll Save and Continue, individuals will be sent an application passcode to the registered phone number.
- After that, log in as well and fill out the form before clicking submits button and depart.
Sardar Patel University MBA Admission Process
- Bachelor’s degree will be required for Admission.
- Students need to score valid in graduation.
- Fill the application form online or offline.
- Selected candidates need to submit the documents.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Sardar Patel University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Fundamentals of Management|
|2||Quantitative Techniques for Management-I|
|5||Management Skills Development|
|6||Contemporary Issues in Management|
|7||Indian Ethos and Organizational Behavior|
|8||Environment and Management|
|1||Quantitative Techniques for Management-II|
|5||Production and Operations Management|
|6||Human Resource Management|
|8||International Environment and Management|
|1||Business Policy and Strategic Management-I|
|2||New Enterprise Management|
|1||Financial Decision Analysis|
|2||Management Control System|
|2||Sales and Distribution Management|
|3||Marketing Research & Information Systems|
|1||Business Policy and Strategic Management-II|
|2||International Economic Organization|
|1||Security Analysis and Investment Management|
|2||International Financial Management|
|3||Management of Financial Institutions|
|2||Marketing of Services|