Sangai International University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Sangai International University or SIU provides education at the PG level through many courses among which MBA is the most renowned degree program. SIU has been offering an MBA program for two years for many years. The MBA program is approved by UGC and is separated into four semesters.
Admission dates for MBA will be soon announced by SIU.
Sangai International University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Sangai International University|
|University Type||Private University|
|University official Website||http://sangaiinternationaluniversity.com/|
What is a Sangai International University MBA?
MBA courses can be chosen by the student in various streams at the Sangai International University. The streams that are opted by the university for MBA are Marketing, IT, Finance, and Human Resource. There are many lucrative attached to this degree, one of the important is gaining strong managerial skills.
The eligibility criteria based on which SIU admits students is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of average 50% marks. Relaxation is also given to the SC/ST students by SIU.
SIU accepts applications from international students by checking their AIU approved equivalence certificates.
Sangai International University MBA Application Form
The application fee that students pay to enter for MBA at SIU is INR 850. Students can pay this fee in a method accessible to them i.e. through a demand draft or online banking.
How to apply online
- Online applications can be downloaded and submitted at
- This link will open the university site and then you need to check the admission menu.
- In the admission menu, you will download the form to complete it by filling in the details.
- When complete details are filled with documents, just submit the form.
Sangai International University MBA Admission Process
- Visit the official website http://sangaiinternationaluniversity.com/
- Go to the university admission portal.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Students need to meet the eligibility requirements.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.