Rayalaseema University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Rayalaseema University offers MBA courses in a variety of study subjects. The MBA program is provided by the university in streams of management such as Finance and General area of MBA study. Students need to qualify for RUPGCET or any other entrance examination being conducted at the nationwide level.
The important dates for the MBA admissions are to be announced very soon.
Rayalaseema University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Rayalaseema University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NBA, NAAC-A, MHRD|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Nandyala Road, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518002|
|Application Form Online Date||March 2021|
|University official Website||https://ruk.ac.in/|
What is a Rayalaseema University MBA?
The MBA program offered by Rayalaseema University takes a duration of two years for its successful completion. By obtaining a degree in MBA Finance or MBA General, students can enhance their skills for global banking as well as gain an advanced understanding of the business area.
A general eligibility criterion provided by the university is a 50% score in graduation. The natives of the state may be given 5% relaxation.
Apart from other academic criteria, it also demands to form NRI students to have a certificate of equivalence.
Rayalaseema University MBA Application Form
Online applications are accepted by the University for MBA courses with an application fee of INR 1000. The application forms can also be sent to the office of the registrar with the demand draft.
How to apply online
- Pupils should go to the university’s official website http://www.ruk.ac.inFollowing that, candidates must press on the RUPGCET link to get the application form.
- A new window will activate, and you should click on the URL for the application process in online mode.
- Complete the online request form completely.
- Following that, the entry payment is made online via online banking or via a system of credit/debit cards.
Rayalaseema University MBA Admission Process
- University Conducts RUPGCET entrance test for MBA Admission.
- Students must have to clear the entrance test.
- Candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students need to submit the application form.
- Selection will be based on the entrance scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Rayalaseema University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Principles of Management|
|3||Business and Legal Environment|
|5||Accounting for Managers|
|7||Management Information System|
|8||IT for Managers (Lab)|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|8||Business Research Methods (Lab)|
|4||Corporate Governance and Business Ethics|
|5||Human Resource Management (Electives)|
|7||Total Quality Management|
|8||Management of Change and Organisational|
|10||Marketing Management (Electives)|
|13||Customer Relationship Management|
|14||Financial Management (Electives)|
|15||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|16||Strategic Financial Management|
|17||Management of Financial Services|
|18||Summer Project Work Evaluation|
|2||Human Resource Management (Electives)|
|4||Team Building and Leadership|
|5||Global Human Resource Management|
|6||Marketing Management (Electives)|
|7||Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|8||Marketing of Services|
|10||Financial Management (Electives)|
|11||International Financial Management|