Ravenshaw University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Ravenshaw University has a Department of Business Administration, which offers two year MBA courses. All of this course work has been designed with business priorities and socio-economic goals in the head. Summer internship plans for on-the-job domain expertise are included in the syllabus, as are generic skills systems offered by the university.
Admissions of RU-MBA will take place in the month of June of the year 2022.
Ravenshaw University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Ravenshaw University Campus, Cuttack, Odisha 753003|
|Application Form Online Date||May 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Ravenshaw University MBA?
MBA courses being provided at the department of business administration at Ravenshaw University are aimed to develop professional skills among students. These courses are intended to build leadership abilities in order to lead a business when moving in a practical field.
All the aspiring candidates will need to obtain a bachelor’s degree in any field of study along with marking criteria of 45% in the last examination. It also involves qualifying for the CPET entrance exam.
This university admits foreign students after they submit their certificates of equivalence.
Ravenshaw University MBA Application Form
Submission of application forms can be made either in-person to the university or online at the site with INR 500 application fee.
How to apply online
- One can visit the RU official site for applying online at https://ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
- The online system will ask you for registration with a signup step.
- After that, you will enter your email ID and open the application.
- This login ID will be used to keep all records and upload the needed documentation.
- Students need to pay the application cost and submit the application by uploading the fee deposit slip.
Ravenshaw University MBA Admission Process
- Graduation eligibility will be required for Admission.
- Minimum 50% Scores needs for Admission.
- Students will be required to fill the application form.
- Pay the processing fee.
- Selection will be based on the graduation scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.