PRIST University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: PRIST University provides MBA education through its different campuses. MBA is a two-year-long program that is taught in a full-time mode in a number of specialized areas. These admissions are dependent on either the CAT exam or the PRIST University entrance exam.
The application release date is 14 December 2021 and this application process will end in April 2022.
PRIST University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Ponnaiyan Ramajayam Institute of Science & technology (PMIST)|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE, NAAC, MHRD, ISO, DSIR|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Yagappa Chavadi, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Application Form Online Date||Coming Soon|
|University official Website||https://www.prist.ac.in/|
What is a PRIST University MBA?
The MBA is the base to take an impressive step in the business globe. This program is an interdisciplinary course that provides a combined practical and theoretical knowledge of the business field. It can provide you job chances in various streams like HRM, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and so on.
The requirement of minimum marks is 50% in the graduation degree. Students previous degrees must be UGC/AICTE recognized.
A certificate of equivalence that is issued from the AIU is the mandatory requirement for NRI students to apply for this course.
PRIST University MBA Application Form
Application forms can be obtained in person from the PRIST University office or through its online webpage.
How to apply online
- The application can be submitted online using the link https://www.prist.ac.in
- On the PRIST University official site, an online application will appear.
- Select your campus and then provide your personal details.
- Further, you must add the educational details. Along with other details, the supporting documents will be uploaded.
- Read the form once again to make sure there is no mistake in the form.
- Finalize and tap the submit toggle.
PRIST University MBA Admission Process
- The entrance examination is required for admission.
- TANCET entrance test is accepted by the University.
- Appear in the test and clear it.
- Students are also required to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Register on the university admission portal.
- Selection will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test.
Required Documents for Admission
- TANCET entrance score.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.