Pondicherry University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The MBA is a regular premier degree of Pondicherry University’s Department of Management Studies, School of Management in a duration of two years. In order to provide admissions into its various MBA streams, a Pondicherry entrance exam is conducted. The present authorized seating capacity is 168 seats.
The starting event of the application process will occur in March 2022 and will continue till June 2022.
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 42000/-|
|University Name||Pondicherry University|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Kalapet, Puducherry, 605014|
|Application Form Online Date||Jan 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/|
What is a Pondicherry University MBA?
It provides dual speciality in HR, Marketing, Operations, Systems, and Finance. In addition to a concentration on intelligence, expertise, and planning, with an emphasis on creating, innovation, and entrepreneurialism. An eight-week major project and two-week business internship provide practical learning industry exposure.
A UG degree in any field with a least of 50% grades is required. Entrance will be determined by CAT results, a personal interview and a group discussion.
Pondicherry University MBA Application Form
For submitting the application forms through any available means, the application fee would be INR 500 for SC/ST and INR 1000 for other categories.
How to apply online
- Check the university’s internet site at https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/.
- At the PU MBA site, create a new account using your email address and a password.
- To access the Pondicherry University MBA admission portal, simply use your established login credentials.
- Fill out the PU-MBA application form completely.
- Make the application costs payment online or in person.
- In the event of offline payment, pick Bill and follow the steps provided.
Pondicherry University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates have to appear in the CAT entrance test.
- Register on the university admission portal.
- University declares the merit list after the entrance test.
- The eligible students will be applicable for Group discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Selection will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test and personal interview.
Required Documents for Admission
- CAT entrance Scores.
- Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Pondicherry University MBA Syllabus 2022
|4||Accounting for Managers|
|5||Statistics & Research Methodology|
|7||Human Resources Management|
|2||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|4||Management Control Systems|
|5||Functional Electives (4)|
|6||Summer Projects (8 Weeks) (100 Marks for thesis + 50 Marks for Project Viva)|
|1||Public Systems Management|
|3||Functional Electives (4)|
|4||Project Work (10 Weeks) (150 Marks for thesis + 50 marks for Project Viva)|