Periyar University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Periyar University provides an MBA course. The MBA is a PG level program offered in 2 years. There are four semesters in which the complete two years course is divided. In the curriculum of this course, 15 subjects are included with a project or an elective.
Periyar University is expected to start the application system for MBA courses in May 2022.
Periyar University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Periyar University|
|University Type||State University|
|Founded||17 September 1997|
|Address||Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636011|
|Application Form Online Date||Coming Soon|
|University Official Website||https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Periyar University MBA?
In the MBA course at PU, candidates study 8 subjects in the first and the remaining in the second year. Some subjects are managerial economics, production management, HRM, research methodology, and others. The admissions process for the program is based on an entrance exam. TANCET, MAT, and CAT are the recognized entry exams.
Applicants for the MBA program must have a UG degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate score.
Aspirants that are from foreign countries and have a foreign UG degree can apply if they have an additional equivalence certificate.
Periyar University MBA Application Form
Individuals can submit their MBA application forms with an application cost of INR 1000. There are offline and various online payment modes are available.
How to apply online
- In online mode, one can apply using the link https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.inOn your computer screen, an application form will appear.
- Complete the application form with your individual and academic data.
- In the academic data section, must upload the documents.
- Receive your application fee receipt and by uploading this you can submit the form.
Periyar University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates have to appear in the entrance test.
- CAT/TANCET/MAT/Department of management studies entrance examination will be accepted.
- The merit list will be declared by the University after the entrance test.
- The qualified students will be eligible for Group discussions and personal interviews.
- University conducts the Group discussion and Personal Interviews.
- Selection will be based on the scores of the entrance test and personal Interview.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Periyar University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Fundamentals of Management and Communication|
|2||Economics for Managers|
|4||Contemporary Accounting Practices|
|6||Business Research Methods|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|5||Management Information System|
|6||Extra Disciplinary Course – 1|
|7||Corporate Employability Skills|
|2||Global Business Management|
|6||Extra Disciplinary Course – 2|
For more information about elective courses click here