Patna University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Patna University provides education at the PG level through its two year MBS program. This degree can be pursued in various areas of studies such as marketing, finance, human resource, and general. From the perspective of job opportunities, this course is highly career-oriented.
For MBA selections at Patna University, The entrance exam named CAT will be taken on 28 November 2021.
Patna University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Patna University|
|Approved By||BCI, AICTE, UGC, DEB|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Ashok Rajpath, Near Patna College, Patna, Bihar 800005|
|Application Form Online Date||Oct 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Patna University MBA?
The program aims to give a foundation for numerous specializations in management as well as to develop individual abilities in specific fields, thus shifting the focus of their career pathways. To incorporate key expertise into their education via practical learning experience in order to broaden their job and strategic economics.
A student who is willing to be eligible for MBA must have at least a UG qualification with 50% average marks.
AIU authenticated certificate of equivalence is the eligibility criteria for NR students.
Patna University MBA Application Form
Students can apply for MBA admissions at Patna University online through the university site and submit the registration fee of INR 750 using online banking credit and debit cards.
How to apply online
- When applying, applicants need to go to Patna Official web page https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Applicants should first register by inputting the applicant’s name, birth date, mailing address, and contact information.
- Add the relevant paperwork to the registration form.
- The application form and application cost must be sent simultaneously.
- The copy from the online application must be kept for future convenience.
Patna University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates have to appear in any Aptitude entrance test.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/AATMA/JMET entrance test will be accepted.
- The merit list will be declared by the University after the entrance test.
- The qualified students will be eligible for Group discussions and personal interviews.
- University conducts the Group discussion and Personal Interviews.
- Selection will be based on the scores of the entrance test and personal Interview.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Patna University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||principle and practice of management|
|3||statistical methods for decision making|
|4||accounting and financial analysis|
|6||human resource management|
|2||Business research methods|
|4||Management accounting and control|
|2||Legal Aspects Of Business|
|1||Security Analysis and Portfolio|
|2||Corporate Tax Planning And Management|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|1||Labour And EmploymentLaw In India|
|1||Corporate Governance And Business Ethics|
|2||Computer Application And Management Information System|
|1||Banking And Financial Services|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|1||Management of Change|
|1||Sales and Distribution Management|