Oriental University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|University Name||Oriental University|
|Approved By||AICTE, NCTE, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Gate No.1, Sanwer Road, Jakhya, Opposite Revati Range, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453555|
|Application Form Online Date||Jan 2021|
|University official Website||https://oui.edu.in/|
Oriental University MBA Admission Process
- Entrance-based admission will be required for Admission.
- Candidates can appear for any national entrance test.
- University reveals the merit list on the basis of entrance scores.
- Students need to require to clear the entrance test.
- The Selection result will be based on entrance scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.