O.P. Jindal Global University, MBA Admission | Chhattisgarh | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: OP Jindal Global University offers MBA teachings to interested students. This university provides this degree in the General and Executive category. Usually, this course runs for a duration of two years. Its syllabus is offered in full-time mode and is separated into four equal semesters.
The registrations for the MBA courses at the OP JGU are started in July and the upcoming session will begin in July 2022.
O.P. Jindal Global University, MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 549,000/|
|University Name||O.P. Jindal Global University|
|Approved By||UGC, BCI, NAAC, UGC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|Address||Punjipathra, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh 496109|
|University official Website||https://www.jgu.edu.in/|
What is an O.P Jindal Global University MBA?
While pursuing a PG degree i.e. MBA, students will have the chance to advance abilities that will be extremely beneficial in the selling of goods. They also learn to regulate your business’ profitability, evaluate market data, have people enthused, maintain good power, and make significant strategic decisions that bring success.
There is a minimum requirement of a 50 per cent score in the degree of graduation. It is provided that the entrance exam will be taken from the applicants.
Aspirants from foreign countries will need to obtain an AIU issued certificate of equivalence.
O.P Jindal Global University MBA Application Form
Students will have to make payment of INR 3000 as the application fee in favour of OP Jindal Global University via a demand draft or in the online mode.
How to apply online
- Check the university’s online platform and login https://jgu.edu.in/admissions/
- Upon registering, fill out the online request form with your login details.
- Candidates must print a copy of the online MBA application before submitting the online request form.
- Candidates who pay by Deposit Slip must submit it to the JGU Registrar’s Office together with the completed application form.
O.P. Jindal Global University, MBA Admission Process
- Candidates must have to go to the official website.
- Fill the application form and pay the processing fee.
- Candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Appear in any national entrance test.
- University shortlisted the candidates on the basis of entrance scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.