NMIMS MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: NMIMS offers a professional MBA degree program through its school of business management. This management school provides MBA degrees in numerous specializations. It provides MBA in Digital Transformation, HR, Business Analytics, Pharmaceutical Management, and soon.
The last date given by the university is 21 November 2021 in order to apply for its MBA 2022 session.
NMIMS MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA]Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 056|
|University Official Website||https://www.nmims.edu/|
What is an NMIMS MBA?
NMIMS courses of MBA are provided with an intake of 600 students each year. This institute provides advanced teachings to students in all areas. Its classes are developed to produce qualified specialists to fulfil the job requirements of Alumni, have such prospects that enable them to distinguish themselves from the crowd, and for major industries.
For getting admission to MBA in any of the provided streams, generally, the student’s need a 50% score in graduation with previous studies relevant to their degree.
NRIs having an equivalence certificate can apply to this degree program of MBA. This certificate must be recognized by AIU.
NMIMS MBA Application Form
An application fee of IRN 2600 will be paid using offline demand draft or online net banking, credit card, or debit card.
How to apply online
- Willing students can access the NMIMS site https://nmat.nmims.edu
- Open the registration window and fill the appeared application form.
- The filling of the form will require entering the academic data as well as the personal data.
- Students must upload their photographs and an image of their scanned signature.
- When these all and other documents are uploaded, the final step is to submit them.
NMIMS MBA Admission Process
- University organise the common entrance test(CET).
- Students will be required to fill the application form.
- Appear in the common entrance test.
- Students who have a valid scores in entrance test will be eligible for counseling.
- The Counseling session will be conducted by the University.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.