MP Bhoj Open University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: MP Bojh Open University runs a two-year postgraduate program named as the master of business administration of MBA. This course is being offered by the University for Specializations like Material Management and General. MPBOU offers MBA admissions on a first-come, first-served basis.
The application process for the MBA program is expected to start in July 2022.
MP Bhoj Open University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||MP Bhoj Open University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Kolar Road, Near Swarn Jayanti Park, Chuna Bhatti, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016|
|University official Website||Click|
What is an MP Bhoj Open University MBA?
MPBOU provides MBA studies to generate business leaders with various subjects in its curriculum. This MBA course curriculum is heavily intertwined with business. The strong and growing contact between academics and industry gives the necessary awareness and respect of trade issues.
A student must be a BBA holder or any other related field with a minimum secured score of 50% or even more.
A certificate of equivalence is the basic document an NRI degree holder must have in order to apply for an MBA course at MPBOU.
MP Bhoj Open University MBA Application Form
The application forms are available at each of the institution’s regional locations. There is an application cost of INR 300 for MBA and other PG courses.
How to apply online
- Students are given the link to visit the MP BOU website https://mpbou.edu.in
- Read the guidelines of MPBOU-MBA and then provide the required details.
- After entering the details you will have to upload certain documents.
- Documents must be scanned and the application fee must be paid.
- The final step is to provide your receipt and submit the application.
MP Bhoj Open University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on Merit criteria.
- Students must have to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students required 66% marks in graduation for MBA Admission.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be applicable for counseling.
- The Selected students have to submit the documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.