Mizoram University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Mizoram University’s MBA program is offered within a period of two years. This four semesters course can be opt-in a variety of subject areas. Nowadays the university is offering MBA in digital marketing which focuses on the usage of digital analytics.
The university will open the application portal for MBA courses in July 2022.
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|University Name||Mizoram University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Tanhril, Aizawl, Mizoram 796004|
|Application Form Online Date||May 2021|
|University official Website||https://mzu.edu.in/|
What is a Mizoram University MBA?
The MBA program offers a framework for learners to create business abilities and become prospective business executives. This course is focused on incorporating managerial skills into their training via practical learning practice in order to broaden their job and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Aspirants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in their previous studies that must be at the UG level. Students’ graduation should be from a recognized university.
A UG degree from a globally recognized institute is required in the criteria. Also, they need to have an AIU recognized equivalence certificate.
Mizoram University MBA Application Form
Applicants can get the application forms from Mizoram University or online. There will be a fee of INR 700 for general and INR 350 for aspirants that belong to SC/ST categories.
How to apply online
- Applications are easily available on the online site https://mzu.edu.in
- It will be filled carefully by entering the complete required educational and personal data.
- In the section of educational info, certain documents will also be uploaded.
- These documents section will also include the fee receipt upload section.
- Save your application for its use in future processes.
Mizoram University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based Management aptitude test(MAT).
- Students seeking admission have to clear this exam.
- Students are also required to fill the application form.
- The merit list will be declared by the University after the exams.
- The Selection will be on scores obtained in the Written Test.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Mizoram University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Business Communications (BC)|
|2||Managerial Economics – I(ME-I)|
|3||Principles of Management (PM)|
|4||Organizational Behaviour (OB)|
|5||Business Statistics and Analytics (BSA)|
|6||Business & Legal Environment (BLE)|
|7||Accounting for Decision Makers (ADM)|
|8||Computer Applications in|
|1||Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|2||Managerial Economics – II (ME-II)|
|3||Research Methods for Management (RMM)|
|4||Marketing Management (MM)|
|5||Financial Management (FM)|
|6||Human Resource Management (HRM)|
|7||Production & Operations Management (POM)|
|8||Skill Enhancement Electives-I (anyone to have opted)|
|9||OE- I (Social Entrepreneurship)#(for students of other departments)|
|1||Industrial Training Project (ITP)*|
|2||Startup Management (SM)|
|3||Operations Research (OR)|
|4||Specialization Courses (any two courses from one specialization to be|
|5||Specialization Courses (any two courses from one specialization to have opted)|
|6||Skill Enhancement Electives-II|
|7||OE-II (Carbon Finance)# (for students of other departments)|
|1||Research Project & Viva Voce (RPVV)*|
|2||Business Policy and Strategic|
|4||Management Information System (MIS)|
|5||International Business Management (IBM)|
|6||Specialization Courses (any two courses from one specialization to opt)|
|7||Specialization Courses (any two courses from one specialization to opt)|