Martin Luther Christian University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Martin Luther Christian University provides the Master of Business Administration programs to individuals who have finished and cleared their bachelor’s degree in the several colleges affiliated with it. This is a course that is provided at the PG level in order to generate top leaders for the business industry.
Applications to this MBA program will begin in July 2022 on the webpage of MLCU.
Martin Luther Christian University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Martin Luther Christian University|
|Address||Nongrah, Shillong 793006|
|University official Website||https://www.mlcuniv.in/|
What is a Martin Luther Christian University MBA?
The university provides numerous specializations for this course. One can choose subject areas like Marketing, HRM, SocialEntrepreneurship, Finance, and Waste Management. This two-year program has many features that are imparted to learners through assignments, presentations, and soon.
The qualification required in the eligibility criteria of the MBA program is at least graduation. A student’s minimum performance score at this level must be 50 percent.
It is very necessary for such students to show their certificate of equivalence along with other required criteria.
Martin Luther Christian University MBA Application Form
Application forms can be obtained by paying INR 500 as the application cost via online banking or a DD drawn in favor of MLCU.
How to apply online
- Click the link to open the MLCU webpage https://www.mlcuniv.in
- Go to the admission menu and open the request form.
- Fill the application form with data such as your name, address, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Academic details will be entered and their documents must be uploaded.
- For identification, purpose uploads a photograph.
- Submit the application if it is filled completely.
Martin Luther Christian University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates must have to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The Admission will be based on Graduation Scores.
- Students must have to score at least 55% marks For MBA Admission.
- University declares the merit list on the basis of graduation score.
- The Selected students can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.