Manipal Academy of Higher Education MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Manipal Academy of Higher Education through its management institute provides a two year full-time MBA program. This course is recognized by AICTE and is being offered in numerous specializations. These include marketing, finance, operations, human resource management.
In July 2022, students will be able to obtain the Manipal Academy of HE application form and apply for the MBA programme.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Approved By||DCI, PCI, INC, MCI, AICTE, UGC|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Tiger Circle Road, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104|
|Application Form Online Date||May 2021|
|University official Website||https://manipal.edu/|
What is a Manipal Academy of Higher Education MBA?
At Manipal Academy, MBA courses are offered with an advanced curriculum. The faculty of management provides teachings to students in order to create a wide range of pedagogy. Students learn here through presentations, group discussions, simulations, case discussions, assignments, video analysis, and soon.
It is possible to apply for the MBA program at this academy after the completion of graduation. Students qualifications must be UGC recognized with an average score.
It will be mandatory for such students to submit their equivalence certificates to the Manipal Academy.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education MBA Application Form
At Manipal Academy, an application fee of INR 600 or an entrance exam fee of INR 1400 will be charged from the students in the application process.
How to apply online
- Apply online at the Manipal Academy website via link https://manipal.edu
- Get the form open with the user registration ID and fill it in as per the instructions.
- The application will be filled with data that must include personal and educational.
- In the next step upload the receipt of the fee after payment.
- Submit and also print the application to be useful in future.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education MBA Admission Process
- Appear in All India Management Tests.
- Apply online for MBA admission.
- Submit All India Management Test scorecard.
- University call for personal interview round.
- The merit list will be based on the All India Management Test Score and PI.
- Provisional admission notice will be given to the selected candidates.
- Students will be required to complete the admission formalities.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.