Mangalayatan University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Institute of Business Management at Mangalayatan University provides a Postgraduate MBA program in two years duration with dual specialization. At the moment, candidates can choose between two concentrations in International Business, Human Resources, Marketing, or Finance.
MBA application forms will be released by the university in April 2022.
Mangalayatan University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Mangalayatan University|
|Approved By||NCTE, COA, PCI, BCI, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Extended NCR 33rd Milestone, Aligarh-Mathura Highway, Beswan, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202145|
|Application Form Online Date||March 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.mangalayatan.in/|
What is a Mangalayatan University MBA?
The MBA course offered by MU provides interest to students by teaching the aspects of business and how it operates in the real world. Individuals will get info about managing positions and how employees work in companies at the postgraduate level. This program provides a diverse range of career and university placement options.
The criteria for selections in the MBA program is a 50% score with graduation in any area of study. It is also necessary the UG degrees must be recognized.
If anyone having a foreign graduation degree wants to apply for MBA at Mangalayatan University then he/she must have a certificate of equivalence.
Mangalayatan University MBA Application Form
Once the form has been completed, pay the registration cost of INR 500 and send it via the internet using net banking, e-wallets, credit, or debit card.
How to apply online
- Check the Mangalayatan University’s internet site https://www.mangalayatan.in/mba
- Select the Applications tab and then the Register Now button.
- To register, enter your name, course, mobile number, department, and email address.
- Next, sign in with your details and complete the request form with all of the essential information.
- After filling out the form, submit the requested documentation.
Mangalayatan University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on merit criteria.
- Fill the Application form on the mangalayatan university website.
- candidates can appear on any national or state entrance test.
- University will reveal the eligible merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Test.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.