Kolhan University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Kolhan University is offering a professional PG degree program named the Masters of Business Administration (MBA). This program is offered for a time period of full-time two years. There occur four semesters in which the whole syllabus is divided. The curriculum includes practical training as well.
In July 2022, the MBA applications will begin on the official webpage of the university.
Kolhan University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Kolhan University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||NH 75, Chaibasa, Jharkhand 833202|
|University official Website||http://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Kolhan University MBA?
Kolhan University offers MBA courses to pave the way for students towards the business world. In the important management subject areas, this program aims to create cross-disciplinary and worldwide outlooks, ideas, and concerns. Individuals learn about pertinent tools and features and strategies for evaluating management and business problems.
Eligibility criteria are having qualifications from an Indian institute at the UG level. The minimal level of marks obtained in graduation is 50 percent.
Those who live in foreign countries or pass out from foreign universities with a UG degree are eligible to apply only if they obtain a certificate of equivalence.
Kolhan University MBA Application Form
The application fee can be submitted using a DD drawn in favor of Kolhan University or using an online means through a credit/debit card. The application cost is INR 100.
How to apply online
- Candidates can open the linkhttps://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in in order to fill online applications.
- The application will appear after registration on this portal.
- Enter the information that will include both personal and educational data.
- The application will be submitted after fee payment, so upload its receipt.
- Academic papers will also be added to the form and then they will be submitted.
- It will be beneficial if students keep a saved copy of the application.
Kolhan University MBA Admission Process
- Students can take admission through an entrance test.
- Candidates can apply for any national entrance test.
- University reveals the merit list after the exams.
- The selected students can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.