Jaypee University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Jaypee University provides a full-time MBA course in all fields of management, with several specializations. The MBA program at this university is two-year-long in duration, composed of four six-month semesters. This degree is valuable when students find their careers in the national or multinational business industries.
Jaypee University is going to start soon the admission process for the 2022-24 batch of MBA.
Jaypee University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 414,000/|
|University Name||Jaypee University of Information Technology|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh 173234|
|University official Website||http://www.jiit.ac.in/|
What is Jaypee University MBA?
The curriculum enables learners to create and apply corporate strategy ideas in a professional and ethical way in an inventive and creative setting. As the first year of the course ends, students are provided with the chance for an internship of eight weeks in order to get the experience of the business world.
Candidates who desire MA admissions must hold a UG degree within any field. Their degrees must be received from recognized institutes with an average of 50% marks.
NRI students must hold a qualification of graduation from a well-known foreign university. AIU-issued equivalence certificate will provide a base for their selection.
Jaypee University MBA Application Form
Online applications can be made in order to apply for an MBA with an application fee amount of INR 1000.
How to apply online
- Check the JU official webpage for applying online for MBA via http://www.jiit.ac.in/
- The application will appear on your desktop, complete the form initially with personal details.
- Academic details and the certificates should be uploaded as per the criteria.
- Submit the application fee prior to the application form as its receipt will be required in the form.
Take your application process to the last stage of submission and then take its printout.
Jaypee University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the rank scored in the entrance exam and GD & PI Round.
- Students can clear any state or national entrance test.
- University announces the merit list on the official website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be applicable for GD & PI round.
- The Selected students can complete their documentation formalities.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.