Invertis University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Invertis University provides a variety of MBA specialties. In these specialties, some are IB, HRM, Finance, Travel& Tourism, Digital marketing, IT, Hospital Management, Retail, Agribusiness, Marketing, and few others. The university takes two years to prepare MBA PG passed specialists.
The new admissions for the MBA course at Invertis University will begin in March 2022.
Invertis University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Invertis University|
|Approved By||NCTE, COA, PCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC, NBA, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Invertis Village, Bareilly-Lucknow National Highway, NH-24, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243123|
|Application Form Online Date||Jan 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.invertisuniversity.ac.in/|
What is an Invertis University MBA?
An MBA degree at Invertis University helps you learn business skills. This degree has a great scope in the business industries of India and around the globe. The most prominent jobs for such students are finance advisor, management analyst, finance manager, business consultant, marketing manager, HR manager, etc.
How to take Invertis University MBA Admission?
Applicants are chosen based on their performance in the admission test and their merit. The university organizes an institute-level entrance exam named IUCET. After the admission exam students will have to attain a GD or PI round. Admissions can also be obtained based on the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT valid score.
For Indian Students:
Candidates for MBA must have a graduation grade point average of 50% in any subject. Aspirants having reservations are given a 5% score reduction
For NRI/Foreign Students:
Foreign students who have completed their UG Degree in business or related subjects are welcome to apply. They must get an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian institutes.
Invertis University MBA Application Form:
One can select the online or offline method for application. The application form can be filled with a fee payment of INR 750.
How to apply online
- Click on the link https://www.invertisuniversity.ac.in to apply online.
- Press on the button” apply now”.
- A form will appear, just carefully fill it.
- It will also be asked you for uploading documents.
- Fix your passport size photograph of recent days.
- Pay the fee and submit the form along with the DD.
Invertis University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the entrance test.
- University also conducts entrance examinations for admission.
- Students can also clear any state or national level entrance test.
- Merit list will be displayed by the University.
- The Selected students will be applicable for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.