IMS Unison University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: IMS Unison University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program is a six trimesters-based full-time two-year program. It is intended to provide our career managers with a variety of business, leadership, analytical, and strategic abilities that will enable them to perform efficiently in an enterprise setting wherever in the globe.
IMS Unison University has started the application process for MBA and students can apply till the last date which is 15 October 2021.
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Himgiri Zee University|
|Approved By||NCTE, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||P.O. Sherpur, chakrata Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197|
|Application Form Online Date||March 2021|
|University official Website||http://hzu.edu.in/Click|
What is an IMS Unison University MBA?
The curriculum allows students to pick a ‘dual specialty,’ which means they can focus on two areas among marketing, operations, human resources, business analytics, finance, and international business. Each specialty emphasizes three main subjects and three electives. This allows for a considerable level of depth in the field of expertise.
Students that passed out with a minimum of 50% in the graduation degree obtained from any recognized Indian institute are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria of NRI students include a UG degree and their final selection is based on an equivalence certificate received from AIU.
IMS Unison University MBA Application Form:
Candidates must go to the IUU Admin Office and enroll by making INR 1000 in DD drawn or cash in the university’s favor.
How to apply online
- Online applications are available at the IMS-U official website https://www.iuu.ac
- Open the application form from the admission menu and start filling it.
- Fill the application with the individual and academic details.
- Provided details must be satisfied by uploading the supporting documents.
- Complete the application and tap the submit button.
IMS Unison University MBA Admission Process
- Applicants must be qualified for any entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE.
- University displays the merit list on the basis of entrance masks.
- Students must be meet the eligibility criteria or have a valid score in the entrance.
- The eligible students will be applicable for Group discussion and Personal Interview round.
- The Selection Process will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.