Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: IIFT offers a two-year master’s degree program for MBA. The master’s of business administration is a professional degree course that is spread in four semesters. This institute is popularly known for its MBA course covered in the stream of International Business.
IIFT is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-24 in MBA specializations. This will close on 15 October 2021 and the entrance exam will be held on December 2021.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||IFT Bhawan, B-21, NRPC Colony, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
|Application Form Online Date||Sep 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.iift.edu/|
What is an IIFT University MBA?
The IIFT MBA degree has immense value in international business corporates. Learners are required to the progressions and upheavals on the company frontier, as well as the practical and theoretical aspects of strategic planning.
Qualification up to graduation is required in the eligibility criteria. A relaxation of 5% in total marks is given to the candidates from SC/ST class, however, all other candidates must obtain 50% marks.
Students that graduate from foreign universities must hold a UG degree and a certificate that shows their equivalence.
IIFT University MBA Application Form:
Students can register for the exam with an application form fee of INR 2500.
How to apply online
- Use the link https://www.iift.ac.in to obtain the application form in online mode.
- The form will appear on your screen after signing up on the site.
- When the form appears, fill it in carefully by adding the individual and academic data.
- Check what documents are required and then simply upload their scanned copies.
- Take a picture of your sign and upload it along with a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the form to finalize the session. Its printed copy will help in the future.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Process
- University conducts IIFT entrance exam for MBA Admission.
- Candidates must be required to clear the entrance test.
- University selects the candidates on the basis of entrance score + GD & PI round.
- It is mandatory to have a valid score in Group discussion and personal interview rounds.
- Students also have to meet the University eligibility criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.