IGNTU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: IGNTU or Indira Gandhi National Tribal University offers some famous PG study courses such as MBA. The duration of the study program in Maters of Business Administration is mostly two years. It covers four semesters, the syllabus is split into sections and each section is for each semester.
MBA admission session 2021-23 has been closed and now the session 2022-24 will begin in April 2022.
IGNTU MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 5000/-|
|University Name||The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Lal Pur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh 484886|
|Application Form Online Date||Feb 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.igntu.ac.in/|
What is an IGNTU MBA?
IGNTU MBA degrees can opt-in various study disciplines. Students can choose the discipline of their interest, these include MBA in Business Management and MBA in Tourism Management. Each discipline provides huge employment options.
At least 50% marks must be secured by the general aspirants in bachelor’s degree. Similarly, the SC/ST aspirants must obtain 45% average marks.
For such students, a certificate of equivalence obtained from AIU and their graduation degrees with average marks are required.
IGNTU MBA Application Form:
An application fee of INR 300 and INR 100 is charged from the general and SC/ST aspirants respectively. This fee is for getting the application and its submission.
How to apply online
- Navigate to this link it will connect you to the IGNTUs website.
- Go to the signup section and create a login ID.
- Using the login credentials open the application form.
- Carefully insert the details about your previous academics and biodata.
- Upload your documents after scanning along with your sign and photograph.
- Check and read the form to remove any mistakes and submit at last.
- Keep the fee receipt and form copy for further usage.