HNBGU MBA Admission | Fees, Syllabus, Last Date: Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, this university offers two year MBA course. This study is a full-time course being provided in two specializations. These are namely MBA in Travel& Tourism Management, and MBA in Business Management.
The CAT exam conducted for MBA selections will be taking place in November 2021.
HNBGU MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduate|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 24000/|
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Approved By||UGC, PCI, AICTE, NAAC-A|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||University Rd, Madhi Chauras, Srinagar, Uttarakhand 249161|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/|
What is an HNBGU MBA?
MBA at HNBGU is a professional degree course that is offered to interested and eligible aspirants. Students get important managerial and leadership skills with this study. This course also enables students to learn effective communication to move efficiently in the business world.
HNBGU offers admissions to students who have completed their bachelor’s studies with 50% minimum marks within any field of study. Students will also appear in the management exams such as CAT.
Along with a qualification up to graduation, these students also need an equivalence certificate issued from AIU.
HNBGU MBA Application Form
The application fee at HNBGU is INR 400 paid by general students and INR 200 paid by the SC/ST students in order to complete the submission]n of MBA application forms.
How to apply online
- Online applications can be downloaded from http://hnbgu.ac.in/
- When you open this link the go to the registration section and sign up there.
- Provide details and complete registration] to get your passcode and email ID.
- Using these login credentials open the application form and fill it.
- Upload the scanned academic certificates and other supporting documents.
- Submit your online application and also keep a hard copy along yourself.
HNBGU MBA Admission Process
- The Selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT/AATMA/XAT.
- Students have to register themselves on the official website.
- The University declares the merit list after the exams.
- The eligible students will be applicable for the Personal Interview round.
- Selected candidates can submit their original documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.