HITS MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The SOM, established in 1994 at the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, is well-known for its dedication to higher management learning. The HITS through SOM provides MBA education in almost 12 disciplines. Each kind of MBA program is of two years duration in the full-time mode.
HITS will start admissions for all courses including MBA in January 2022.
HITS MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 253,000/|
|University Name||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS)|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103|
|University official Website||http://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/|
What is a HITS MBA?
HITS MBA Course is designed with the full engagement of industry analysts, ensuring that the syllabus is pertinent to the demands of the business. An MBA from Hindustan is more than just a diploma. It is all about waiting at the intersection of visionary leadership, equipped with the authority of transition to relocate forward.
Candidates who wish to study MBA at HITS should have a minimum level of 50% marks in the last examination of a bachelor’s degree.
The AIU-issued certificate of equivalence is the base for NRI students to meet the eligibility criteria.
HITS MBA Application Form
Application forms for HITS MBA studies can be submitted online with an application fee of INR 925 payable via online means, it also includes some extra bank charges.
How to apply online
- Application forms can be filled online after registration at https://hindustanuniv.ac.inThe first step after registration is to fill your individual date in the form.
- Secondly, you will provide academic info and supporting paperwork.
- Make sure you have uploaded your recent photograph and the fee receipt.
- Take a scanned picture of your signature and upload it as well.
- Submit the application and proceed to finalize.
HITS MBA Admission Process
- Students must have to complete the eligibility criteria.
- The entrance exam will be required for MBA Admission.
- A valid score will be must to become applicable in the Group Discussion round.
- Selection will be based on ranks in the entrance exam + Personal Interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
HITS MBA Admission Syllabus 2022
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|2||Managerial (Micro) Economics|
|3||Legal And Business Environment|
|4||Indian Ethos And Business Ethics|
|5||Financial Reporting, Statements, And Analysis|
|6||Entrepreneurship & Innovation|
|7||Business Statistics And Analytics For Decision Making|
|S.No.||Name of Subject|
|1||Research Methods In Business|
|4||Human Resources Management|
|7||Computer Lab And Software Application|
|S.No||Name Of Subjects|
|1||Security Analysis And Portfolio Management|
|2||Managing Banks And Financial Institutions|
|3||Project Appraisal And Finance|
|4||Financial Markets And Services|
|5||Mergers, Acquisitions, And Corporate Restructuring|
|S.No||Name Of Subjects|
For more information about the elective datasheet click here