Himalayan University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Himalayan University is among the most fast-paced MBA academic institutions, providing master of business administration degrees in almost every discipline. If anyone is interested to seek an MBA, it will take you between 2 and 2.5 years. HU provides MBA programs in fields including insurance, computers, media, entrepreneurship, sales, and accounting, among others.
Admissions for the new session will be started in April 2022.
Himalayan University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Himalayan University|
|Approved By||UGC, AIU, AICTE, BCI, PCI, RCI|
|Address||Itanagar, Papumpare, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh 791110|
|University official Website||https://www.himalayanuniversity.com/|
What is a Himalayan MBA?
An MBA, which includes a thorough understanding of business strategies as well as management abilities. It is a PG degree that candidates through any area of study can undertake. This is a well-known and renowned degree course that attracts thousands of learners each year.
Applicants must have a UG degree with 55% minimum marks obtained from a recognized board or university in the related subject.
Students should apply to get their equivalence certificate from AIU as this is required.
Himalayan University MBA Application Form
Students will be able to fill the application form after paying the application fees that are available on the HU website.
How to apply online
- Himalayan University’s official website can be found here.
- The application must be emailed to the assigned email addresses.
- Those documents and pictures should be sent to the assigned Email IDs including the form.
- The application fee is paid in the form of a deposit slip made out to HU
- Individuals can expect to be paid the entry exam fees with a credit card, a debit card, or through net banking.
Himalayan University MBA Admission Process
- Students must have to meet the MBA Program eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form on the official website.
- Students have to attach the required documents.
- Admission will be based on merit criteria.
- Selected students have to submit the original documents for verification.
- Pay the MBA Program Fee through demand draft.
Required Documents for Admission
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Entrance Score.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.