Himachal Pradesh University Admission | Fees, Syllabus, Last date: Himachal Pradesh University offers the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) courses at the PG level. MBA degree is a professional study being covered in four semesters of two years. The university selects students for its MBA degree programs through the score obtained in the HPU MAT admission test.
The last date to make the payment of the fee by the selected candidates in the provisional list is 04 October 2021.
Himachal Pradesh University Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 30,000/|
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Gyan-Path, Summer-Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005|
|University official Website||http://www.hpuniv.nic.in/|
What is a Himachal Pradesh University MBA?
MBA studies at HPU can be taken to enhance the skills that are valuable to be highly experienced managers. There are 120 seats available for this program at the HPU. Students are given special concerns within each area of expertise. They are taught theoretical knowledge with real-life experiences.
A graduation degree in any field with at least 50 percent marks in the previous qualifying examination is the eligibility criteria for selection.
NRI students can apply to HPU MBA courses after getting their equivalence certificate from AIU.
Himachal Pradesh University MBA Application Form:
Application forms can be obtained via the website or in person with the application fee. The fee amount is INR 700 for general and INR 350 for SC/ST aspirants.
How to apply online
- Navigate to the university webpage
- Provide details and register on the site https://hpuniv.ac.in
- While registration select the course for which you are applying and the other needed details.
- Signature and photograph will also be uploaded and the fee receipt.
- Take a saved printed copy for future records and complete the process.
Himachal Pradesh University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the HPUMAT entrance test.
- Students have to register themselves on the official website.
- University shortlisted the applications and called for an interview.
- The selection process will be based on the weightage of each component.
- University gives weightage to Application Ratings-30 marks, HPUMAT-50Marks, Group discussion-10marks, personal Interview-10marks.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Entrance Score.