GLS University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: GLS University provides students with a chance of studying MBA courses every year through admissions. The two-year full-time MBA course is meant to offer extensive learning that integrates robust positive skills training across a range of management areas.
The university is soon deciding to open the application sessions for aspirants of MBA courses.
GLS University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 100,000/|
|University Name||GLS University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Opposite Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006|
|University official Website||http://www.glsuniversity.ac.in/|
What is a GLS University MBA?
The MBA course at GLS University will provide learners with the information, expertise, and corporate strategy insights required for business governance and a particular management vocation on a global scale. It seeks to enhance and combine those skills in real-life situations, grow to issue innate talent, create defensible thinking patterns, and establish inspirational governance.
The aspirants must have acquired a minimum of 50percent (in case of an aspirant from a reserved category 45% is required) in the previous exams.
The aspirants from foreign countries/universities must have their equivalence certificate issued from AIU as it is required in the criteria.
GLS University MBA Application Form:
Students are free to choose the mode of application in online or offline method. They must pay the fee of IR 2000 to submit their applications successfully.
How to apply online
- Open the website through the link https://www.glsuniversity.ac.inOn the website register yourself and generate an email and password.
- Using this email ID fill your online application.
- First of paying the application fee and get its payment receipt.
- Upload that receipt and also your signature and photograph.
- Also, upload the required paperwork and just click to submit the form.
GLS University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Critical Thinking & Corporate Communication|
|2||Econometrics & Economics for Managers|
|5||Principles of Management|
|8||Computer Applications in Management|
|1||Business & Technology|
|2||Advanced Research Methods|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|6||Production & Operations Management|
|1||Summer Internship Project|
|8||Concentration Area Subject-I|
|9||Concentration Area Subject-II|
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
GLS University MBA Admission process
- Applicants must have to clear the CMAT entrance test.
- University announces the merit list on its website.
- Eligible candidates also have to clear the Personal Interview round.
- The personal interview round will be conducted by the University.
- The Qualified students can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Entrance Score.