Glocal University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Glocal University has been committing admissions for MBA degree courses for many years. This is a regular two-year full-time PG-level degree program. Students can pursue this degree in various streams like Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Finance Management.
Glocal University will soon start the academic session of the year 2022 for its MBA degree program.
Glocal University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master Of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||The Glocal University|
|Approved By||NCTE, PCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Mirzapur Pole, Uttar Pradesh 2471001|
|University official Website||https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in/|
What is a Glocal University MBA?
Students doing MBA at Glocal University will become enough equipped with managerial skills at the completion of their degrees. This university provides merit-based admissions to its all courses including the MBA courses. The GAT-PG admissions test determines the final shortlisting of students for MBA courses.
Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed educational academy. At the graduation level, a minimum of 50% for the general class and 45 percent for the SC/ST is needed.
An equivalence certificate must be issued from AIU in order to prove their qualification and eligibility for this course.
Glocal University MBA Application Form:
Fill out the form and apply through an online application by making an e-payment of INR 1000 via the payment system.
How to apply online
- The pupil can submit an application to Glocal University by accessing the website.
- Through the link www.glocaluniversity.edu.in, one can open the webpage.
- Open the Application form by clicking the application link.
- The aspirant uploads the request form prior to the deadline and prints it for future reference.
Glocal University MBA Admission process
- University reserves 60% seats for GAT pass students.
- The other 40% of seats are reserved for CAT/XAT/MAT/GATE, etc.
- University reveals merit list after the exams.
- The eligible students will be applicable for the Personal Interview round.
- The Selection will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.