GGTU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: GGTU stands for Govind Guru Tribal University that is offering admissions to many PG courses. Accordingly, MBA is a two-year master’s level program. It is also available as a full route study course provided by GGTU. As a result, 30 seats are available for MBA admission in 2022.
GGTU will accept applications for MBA students until October 10, 2021. As a result, the applications are now accessible on the main website.
GGTU MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Masters of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||The Govind Guru Tribal University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Collectorate Campus, Janjaati Bhawan, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001|
|University Official website||http://www.ggtu.ac.in/|
What is a GGTU MBA?
MBA courses at GGTU make student’s perfect entrepreneurs with advanced and important business skill sets. Learners will be given a knowledge base that will arrange them for management positions in a variety of career routes.
MBA Learning candidates for GGTU admissions must have finished a graduate degree with 50 percent in any restraint from a reputed college or university. SC/ST/OBC students, on the other hand, only need 45 percent.
AIU will issue an equivalence certificate to these students so they are required to get this along with their bachelor’s degree.
GGTU MBA Application Form:
The application forms will be accepted by GGTU with an application fee of INR 400 that is payable online and offline both means.
How to apply online
- Visit the University’s main site at http://www.onlineggtu.org.
- Navigate to the Academics menu and select the Admissions link.
- You will find a link to online admission on this page.
- Open the link and proceed by filling out details in the form.
- You must now pay the application fees via net banking or debit card, and your registration is complete. Take a printed hard copy of your online application and wait for the exam result to be released
GGTU MBA Syllabus 2022
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Management Process and Organizational Behavior|
|6||Indian Ethos and Values|
|7||Accounting for Managers|
|8||Computer Applications in Management|
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|7||Production and Operations Management|
|9||International Business Environment and Management|
GGTU MBA Admission Process
- The Admission will be based on Merit based.
- Students must have to clear the entrance test.
- The University only accepts the PhD-UGC-NET, JRF, SLET, RET entrance tests.
- University declares the eligible candidates’ merit list.
- University called the eligible students for a personal interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Birth Certificate.
- Entrance Scores.