GD Goenka University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: GD Goenka University offers an MBA degree which has a duration of two years through its school of management. In this school, almost all specializations are offered for this degree. The management education and training include every aspect of management.
GD Goenka University will update the beginning of MBA admissions in March 2022.
GD Goenka University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 295,000/|
|University Name||GD Goenka University|
|Approved By||UGC, NCTE, COA, PCI, BCI,|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||GD Goenka Education City, Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana 122103|
|University official Website||http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com/|
What is GD Goenka University MBA?
The GD Goenka University’s School of Management seeks to teach in a way by providing them with the necessary expertise, knowledge, and mindset presently. It will assist them in being useful in whatever endeavor they select, fostering and evolving them to become great people who are delicate to the culture all over them.
It will include having at least a minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree in any field with 50% marks and passing a Goenka Aptitude Test (GATA).
These students will submit their equivalence certificate along with their UG degree as per the criteria.
GD Goenka University MBA Application Form:
The application form can be completed via online mode or in person for a fee of INR 1000 payable in favor of the university through DD or using a debit/credit card.
How to apply online
- The online application form will be opened through the link https://applications.gdgoenkauniversity.com Students must fill in every required personal and academic detail carefully.
- Take out all academic documents, make their scanned copies, and upload them.
- Read the form again and make sure your form is free of mistakes.
- In the last step upload the demand draft of the application fee.
- Submit and print out an application form.
GD Goenka University MBA Admission Process
- First, the aspirants want to go to the official website.
- Fill the application form and pay the Processing fee.
- Admission will be based on performance in MAT Scores.
- Candidates can also give the University Aptitude test.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be applicable for the personal interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.