Dibrugarh University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Dibrugarh University offers admissions to the MBA program through its constituent unit named the Center of Management Studies. The MBA courses are provided here for a time span of two years. This university conducts admissions based on the CAT/XAT/MAT score, hence students are advised to check the criteria first prior to applying.
The new admissions session for the Dibrugarh University MBA degrees will begin in June 2022.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Dibrugarh University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Dibrugarh, Assam 786004|
|Application Form Online Date||July 2021|
|University official Website||https://dibru.ac.in/|
What is Dibrugarh University MBA?
The university provides an MBA program of four semesters in which the third or fourth semesters are attributed to the selection of major disciplines. In one semester three subjects of the same discipline are taught. Students can also choose dual specializations in many areas.
The minimum marks required by general candidates are 50% while for SC/ST 45% marks are needed in the graduate degrees in any field.
These students should meet the basic criteria and then also submit their equivalence certificate authorized by AIU.
Dibrugarh University MBA Application Form
For the application form of DU, Students must first go to the website and sign up. For the DU application form, there will be a cost of INR 500.
How to apply online
- Students are advised to first register on the website by visiting https://dibru.ac.in
- On your registered email ID a link to directly open the form will be sent.
- Open the form and just fill it with the details required.
- Upload your supporting academic documents and a passport size photograph.
- After payment of fee upload its receipt.
- Now you just need to proceed with the final submission.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission process
- The Admission will be based on entrance tests like CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE.
- Aspirants must be required to clear the entrance test For MBA Admission.
- University Select the Candidates on the basis of the Merit list declare by the university.
- The Selected candidates will be applicable for the Counselling or Personal Interview round.
- The Qualified students can complete the admission formalities.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.