Delhi Technological University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Delhi Technological University invites applications every year for MBA degree courses. This course is offered in many specializations within two years. Specializations offered are HRM, Operations & Supply Chain, Knowledge Management, Marketing, Financial, and IT management.
Students must appear in CAT 2021 that will be held on 28 November 2021 to be eligible for MBA admissions.
Delhi Technological University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Bawana Rd, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur Village, Rohini, Delhi, 110042|
|Application Form Online Date||July 2021|
|University official Website||http://dtu.ac.in/|
What is Delhi Technological MBA?
Delhi Technological University makes you professional managers with this degree. An MBA is an excellent part of training for a rapidly changing and dynamic business environment. In such kind of business, the skills you have learned and strategies will assist you to stand and get another direction.
An applicant who has completed any UG exam with a minimum of 60% points in accumulation or a comparable CGPA from a reputed education is able to pursue.
Eligibility of students is based on the certificate which is issued by the Association of Indian Universities for equivalence.
Delhi Technological University MBA Application Form:
The application fee is INR 1000 for general aspirants and this is INR 500 for the students
belonging to SC/ST category. Students can get the form in any mode.
How to apply online
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can submit an application at https://cmac.admissions.nic.in.
- Fill the online form by inserting your individual and academic data.
- It also includes uploading the certificates that are proof of your previous qualification.
- Pay the fee online and submit the application online.
- Keep a printed copy of the application for use as a reference.
Delhi Technological University MBA Admission Process
- The Selection of students will be based on CAT exam Scores.
- Students have to fill the application form on the official website.
- The University merit list will be declared after the entrance exam.
- Students will be short-listed for Group discussion and Personal interviews.
- The Selection will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Score.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.