Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Central University of Jharkhand runs a two-year MBA course for interested candidates. Aspirants getting entry to the MBA course must first take the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET), which is accompanied by a discussion arranged and undertaken by the university.
The registrations for the MBA academic program will be started in November 2021 and further details will be updated soon.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 17000/-|
|University Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Ranchi Dist, Bramble, Jharkhand 835205|
|Application Form Online Date||Feb 2021|
|University official Website||http://cuj.ac.in/|
What is the Central University of Jharkhand MBA?
CUJ MBA degree has a good value in the professional field. The study components differ by the curriculum, but the MBA course involves a combination of basic mandatory components, informal components, and at least one big project, or thesis, with a real-life industry.
The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a lower limit of 55percent for minimum qualifying pupils and 50percent for SC/ST pupils.
They must have a UG degree, equivalence certificate, and entrance exam score. Candidates who have passed the CAT do not need to take the admissions test.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Application Form:
The application form can be submitted in any mode by making a payment of the application fee as INR 800 for General and NR 350 for SC/ST students.
How to apply online
- Check out the official website of CUJ at http://www.cuj.ac.in
- Provide the required details and register on the website.
- After successful registration, complete the application form.
- For completing the form edit the academic as well as personal details.
- Take a scanned picture of your photograph and signature and upload it.
- Make sure you have selected your desired course.
- Proceed to complete the application by clicking the submission button.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Syllabus 2022
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Principles of Management|
|3||Statistics for Managers|
|5||IT for Managers|
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|3||Human Resource Management|
|6||Production and Operations Management|
|7||Management Information systems|
For more Detail Visit Here.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission Process
- Students have to clear any state or national entrance test.
- Go to the official website http://cuj.ac.in/
- Fill the application form for MBA Program.
- University reveals its merit list after the exams.
- University conducts Group discussion and PI round then select the candidate.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.