CT University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||CT University|
|Approved By||UGC, PCI, BCI, AICTE|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Ferozpur Road,, Sidhwan Khurd, Punjab|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University official Website||https://ctuniversity.in/|
CT University MBA Admission process
- Students have to clear any entrance test like CAT/MAT/GATE/XAT, etc.
- The Admission is based on academic record + graduation marks + MBA Entrance Score + Personal Interview.
- After the exams, University declares the Qualified students merit list.
- The Qualified students will be eligible for Personal Interviews.
- University gives the offer letter to the selected candidates.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Aadhar card/ Voter Id card.
- Entrance Score.