Central University of Punjab MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Central University of Punjab organizes admissions once a year for the MBA degree program. Students are admitted to this programme based on their performance on the CUCET entrance test. This course runs for two years and comprises four semesters having a different MBA curriculum from the last one.
The admissions sessions of the year 2021 for MBA at CUP have been recently closed. New admissions will start in 2022.
Central University of Punjab MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduate|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 25000/|
|University Name||Central University of Punjab|
|Approved By||AICTE, NAAC|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Bathinda, Punjab 151001|
|Application Form Online Date||March 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.cup.edu.in/|
What is the Central University of Punjab MBA?
An MBA or Master of Business Administration program is a basic Managerial degree that teaches business learners about strategy, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management. The MBA degree that is earned from the CUP is a bridge for students to cross towards successful business industries.
Students are advised to score good marks in their bachelor’s degree from any institute and any field. They are also informed to score well in the CUCET entrance exam.
A Bachelor’s degree and a certificate of equivalence are the eligibility for such students.
Central University of Punjab MBA Application Form:
The application forms are available in person at CUP Campus and online at the website. This form is accessible with an application fee for general candidates as INR 800 (INR 400 for SC/ST).
How to apply online
- Students can access the CUP main website through the link http://www.cup.ac.in
- Tap the Apply Now option on the site and provide details to register.
- Fill in the form with the proper info and certificates required.
- Pay your application form fee and then upload your receipt in the form.
- First, save your application and then proceed to submit it.
Central University of Punjab MBA Admission Process
- The basic admission criteria have to clear the entrance test.
- Government organizes national/state level entrance tests every year.
- Students want to appear at the entrance test first.
- Universities declare MBA Admission merit list after the exam.
- After, the universities conduct GD and PI rounds for eligible students.
- The Selection of an MBA is based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.