Central Agricultural University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Central Agricultural University provides MBA admissions for potential candidates through merit and entrance-based enrollments. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master’s degree granted to pupils who have proved experience and expertise in business administration.
MBA admissions have been started, the deadline for applying to this course at CAU is November 2021.
Central Agricultural University MBA Admission 2022 Highlight:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 14000/-|
|University Name||Central Agricultural University|
|Approved By||ICAR, AIU, UGC|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Iroisemba, Imphal, Manipur 795004|
|University official Website||https://cau.ac.in/|
What is Central Agricultural University MBA?
The MBA is linked to success internationally and is possibly the most common postgraduate program in the world, as per the Central Agricultural University. The MBA program is meant for pupils who also have managerial-level knowledge and want to create their business acumen.
At least a 50% score should be achieved in their bachelor’s by each applicant in order to be selected for an MBA. The university will also arrange an entrance exam to select eligible candidates.
Such applicants are advised that they must get an equivalency certificate from the AIU in order to be considered for MBA admissions.
Central Agricultural University MBA Application Form:
For university MBA courses, applications are invited to apply both offline and online. The amount of applications for an MBA is INR 500.
How to apply online
- People must go to the main site at www.cau.ac.in.
- Choose the appropriate application form for admittance to a new program.
- Complete all of the admissions information and choose the subject cautiously.
- Attach any paperwork requested for the admissions process.
- Pupils must pay their fees online using e-banking services, lines of credit, card payments, and other methods.
Central Agricultural University MBA Admission Process
- The Candidates have to clear the National level entrance test.
- Go to the official website https://cau.ac.in/
- Apply for MBA Application Form and Pay the Processing Fee.
- The University declares the eligible merit list.
- Students have to clear the personal interview round.
- The Selected candidates can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.